The 3d printing filament market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Major factors impacting the market growth during the forecast period include rising demand for mass customization from industries such as aerospace. This global report provides demand estimation of 3d printing filament market with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- By Type:
- Plastics, By Material
- Others (PC, PS, PVA, PEEK, PAEK, PEKK, And ULTEM)
- Metals, By Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Copper, Gold, Silver, Bronze, And Cobalt Chrome)
- Ceramics, By Material
- Fused Silica
- Others (Zirconia, Graphite, Clay, And Alumina)
- Others (Wax, Wood, And Paper)
- By End-Use Industry:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Medical & Dental
- Others (Fashion, Consumer Goods, Education, Art & Sculpture, Jewelry, And Architecture)
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America 3D Printing Filament Market:
- Asia Pacific 3D Printing Filament Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe 3D Printing Filament Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa 3D Printing Filament Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America 3D Printing Filament Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- Stratasys Ltd.
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Materialise NV
- Evonik Industries AG
- Arkema SA
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH
- HP Inc.
- EOS GmbH - Electro Optical Systems
- Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co., Ltd.
- CRP Technology S.r.l.
- EnvisionTEC GmbH
- Oxford Performance Materials, Inc.
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for 3d printing filament market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in 3d printing filament market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the 3d printing filament market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of 3d printing filament market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of covid-19 on the 3d printing filament market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for 3d printing filament market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the 3d printing filament market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the 3d printing filament market significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in 3d printing filament market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the 3d printing filament market.
- Competitive nature of the 3d printing filament market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]