The 48 Volt Battery System Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for the 48 volt battery system. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for a 48 volt battery system. The 48 volt battery system market has been segmented component (ac/dc inverter, 48-volt lithium-ion battery, battery controller, power distribution box), electric vehicle (battery electric vehicle (BEV), mild hybrid electric vehicle (MHEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)), vehicle type (passenger vehicle, light commercial vehicle, heavy commercial vehicle). The historical background for the demand of 48 volt battery system has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand 48 volt battery system have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- AC/DC Inverter
- 48-volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Controller
- Power Distribution Box
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
North America 48 Volt Battery System Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Electric Vehicle
- North America, by Vehicle Type
Europe 48 Volt Battery System Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Component
- Europe, by Electric Vehicle
- Europe, by Vehicle Type
Asia Pacific 48 Volt Battery System Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Electric Vehicle
- Asia Pacific, by Vehicle Age
Middle East & Africa 48 Volt Battery System Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Component
- Middle East & Africa, by Electric Vehicle
- Middle East & Africa, by Vehicle Type
South America 48 Volt Battery System Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Component
- South America, by Electric Vehicle
- South America, by Vehicle Type
Major Companies: Continental AG, Dephi technologies, East Penn Manufacturing Company, EnerSys, Furkawa Electric Co, Ltd., GS Yuasa Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, BorgWarner Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, Vicor Corporation.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for the 48 volt battery system market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the 48 volt battery system market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the 48 volt battery system market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the 48 volt battery system market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the 48 volt battery system market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the 48 volt battery system
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]