The AI in Telecommunication Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for AI in telecommunication. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for AI in telecommunication. The AI in telecommunication market has been segmented by technology (machine learning and deep learning, natural language processing (nlp)), application (network optimization, network security, self-diagnostics, customer analytics, virtual assistance, others), component (solutions and services), and deployment mode (on-premises and cloud). Historical background for the demand of AI in telecommunication has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for AI in telecommunication have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Machine learning
- deep learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP))
- Network Optimization
- Network Security
- Customer Analytics
- Virtual Assistance
By Component :
By Deployment Mode:
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Technology
◦ North America, by Application
◦ North America, by Component
◦ North America, by Deployment Mode
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Technology
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Western Europe, by Component
◦ Western Europe, by Deployment Mode
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Technology
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Component
◦ Asia Pacific, by Deployment Mode
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Technology
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Component
◦ Eastern Europe, by Deployment Mode
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Technology
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Component
◦ Middle East, by Deployment Mode
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Technology
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Component
◦ Rest of the World, by Deployment Mode
Major Companies: Intel, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Nuance Communications, Google, AT&T, H2O.ai, Infosys and Sentient Technologies
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for AI in telecommunication market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in AI in telecommunication market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the AI in telecommunication market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of AI in telecommunication market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the AI in telecommunication market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the AI in telecommunication market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact:[email protected]