The Ambulatory Surgical Center Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for ambulatory surgical center. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for ambulatory surgical center. The ambulatory surgical center market has been segmented by center type (single specialty centers, multispecialty centers), by modality (hospital-based ambulatory surgical center, freestanding ambulatory surgical center), by services (diagnostic services, surgical services), by specialty area (gastroenterology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pain/neurology, urology, dermatology, others). Historical background for the demand of ambulatory surgical center has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand ambulatory surgical center have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Center Type:
- Single Specialty Centers
- Multispecialty Centers
- Hospital-Based Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Diagnostic Services
- Surgical Services
By Specialty Area:
North America Ambulatory Surgical Center Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Center Type
- North America, by Modality
- North America, by Services
- North America, by Specialty Area
Europe Ambulatory Surgical Center Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Center Type
- Europe, by Modality
- Europe, by Services
- Europe, by Specialty Area
Asia Pacific Ambulatory Surgical Center Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Center Type
- Asia Pacific, by Modality
- Asia Pacific, by Services
- Asia Pacific, by Specialty Area
Middle East & Africa Ambulatory Surgical Center Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Center Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Modality
- Middle East & Africa, by Services
- Middle East & Africa, by Specialty Area
South America Ambulatory Surgical Center Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Center Type
- South America, by Modality
- South America, by Services
- South America, by Specialty Area
Major Companies: AmSurg Corp., HCA Holdings, Inc., Tenet Healthcare, Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc., Surgery Partners, Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America, Heathway Medical Group, Community Health Systems, Inc., and Vision Group Holdings.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for ambulatory surgical center market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in ambulatory surgical center market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the ambulatory surgical center market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of ambulatory surgical center market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the ambulatory surgical center market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the ambulatory surgical center
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]