The Animation Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for animation. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for animation. The animation market has been segmented by type (traditional animation, 2d vector-based animation, 3d computer animation, motion graphics, stop motion), by component (software, services), by deployment type (on- premises, cloud), by industry (media and entertainment, education, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, others). Historical background for the demand of animation has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand animation have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Traditional Animation
- 2D Vector-based Animation
- 3D Computer Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Stop Motion
By Deployment Type:
- Media and Entertainment
North America Animation Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Deployment Type
- North America, by Industry
Europe Animation Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Component
- Europe, by Deployment Type
- Europe, by Industry
Asia Pacific Animation Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment Type
- Asia Pacific, by Industry
Middle East & Africa Animation Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Component
- Middle East & Africa, by Deployment Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Industry
South America Animation Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Component
- South America, by Deployment Type
- South America, by Industry
Major Companies: Adobe, Autodesk Inc, Corel Corporation, EIAS3D, Maxon Computer, SideFX, Smith Micro Software, Inc, NewTek, Inc., Autodesk Inc, Animaker Inc., Renderforest, Aptech Ltd, Toon Boom Animation Inc., Trimble, Inc, Pixologic, Inc, AutoDesSys, Inc, 3D Labz Animation Limited, Squeeze Studio Animation, Animantz, Pixcube Motion Pictures among others.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for animation market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in animation market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the animation market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of animation market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the animation market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the animation
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]