The Anti-malarial Drugs Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for anti-malarial drugs. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for anti-malarial drugs. The anti-malarial drugs market has been segmented by drug class (aminoquinolines, quinoline-methanol (4-quinolinemethanols), cinchona alkaloids, biguanides, sulfonamides and sulfones, and others), by route of administration (oral and injectable), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies). Historical background for the demand of anti-malarial drugs has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand anti-malarial drugs have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Drug Class:
- Lateral Flow Based Assays
- Enzyme Label
By Route of Administration:
- Diagnostic and Monitoring
- Drug Development
- Quality Testing
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospitals, Clinics
- Home Care Settings
North America Anti-malarial Drugs Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Drug Class
- North America, by Route of Administration
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Anti-malarial Drugs Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Drug Class
- Europe, by Route of Administration
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Anti-malarial Drugs Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Drug Class
- Asia Pacific, by Route of Administration
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Anti-malarial Drugs Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Drug Class
- Middle East & Africa, by Route of Administration
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Anti-malarial Drugs Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Drug Class
- South America, by Route of Administration
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: Zydus Cadila, Merck KGaA Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Cipla Ltd, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Novartis AG, Alvizia Health Care, Bayer AG, and Roche Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for anti-malarial drugs market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in anti-malarial drugs market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the anti-malarial drugs market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of anti-malarial drugs market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the anti-malarial drugs market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the anti-malarial drugs
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]