The Antimicrobial Textile Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for antimicrobial textile on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the antimicrobial textile market. The antimicrobial textile market has been segmented by active agents (synthetic organic compounds, metal & metallic salts, bio-based), by application (medical textiles, apparels, home textiles), fabric (cotton, polyester, and polyamide). Historic back-drop for antimicrobial textile market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the antimicrobial textile market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Active Agents
• Synthetic Organic Compounds
• Metal & Metallic Salts
• Medical Textiles
• Home Textiles
• North America
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Active Agents
◦ North America, by Fabric
◦ North America, by Application
• Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Active Agents
◦ Western Europe, by Fabric
◦ Western Europe, by Application
• Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Active Agents
◦ Asia Pacific, by Fabric
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
• Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Active Agents
◦ Eastern Europe, by Fabric
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
• Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Active Agents
◦ Middle East, by Fabric
◦ Middle East, by Application
• Rest of the World
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Active Agents
◦ Rest of the World, by Fabric
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
Milliken & Co., Unitika Ltd., Trevira GmbH, Thai Acrylic Fibre Co. Ltd., PurThreads Technologies Inc., Vestagen Protective Technologies Inc, LifeThreads LLC, Herculite Inc, Smith & Nephew PLC, and Sinterama
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
• To estimate market size for antimicrobial textile market on regional and global basis.
• To identify major segments in antimicrobial textile market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
• To provide a competitive scenario for the antimicrobial textile market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
• To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of antimicrobial textile market with their potential gravity during the
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
• Market size estimation of the antimicrobial textile market on a regional and global basis.
• A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
• Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
• Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the antimicrobial textile market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
• By Segment
• By Sub-segment
• By Region/Country
• Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]