The Antiparasitic Drugs Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for antiparasitic drugs. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for antiparasitic drugs. The antiparasitic drugs market has been segmented by drug class (anthelmintics (benzimidazoles, pyrantel, niclosamide, praziquantel, and others), antiprotozoals (antimalarial drugs-aminoquinolines, quinoline-methanol (4-quinolinemethanols), cinchona alkaloids, biguanides, sulfonamides and sulfones, others), and other antiprotozoal agents), and others (pediculocides & miticulocides) (lindane, malathion, pyrethrins, and others), by route of administration (oral, injectable, and topical), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies). Historical background for the demand of antiparasitic drugs has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand antiparasitic drugs have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Drug Class:
- Anthelmintics (Benzimidazoles, Pyrantel, Niclosamide, Praziquantel, and Others)
- Antiprotozoals (Antimalarial Drugs-Aminoquinolines, Quinoline-methanol (4-quinolinemethanols)
- Cinchona Alkaloids
- Sulfonamides and sulfones, Others
- Other Antiprotozoal Agents
- Others (Pediculocides & miticulocides) (Lindane, Malathion, Pyrethrins, and Others)
By Route of Administration:
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
North America Antiparasitic Drugs Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Drug Class
- North America, by Route of Administration
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Antiparasitic Drugs Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Drug Class
- Europe, by Route of Administration
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Antiparasitic Drugs Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Drug Class
- Asia Pacific, by Route of Administration
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Antiparasitic Drugs Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Drug Class
- Middle East & Africa, by Route of Administration
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Antiparasitic Drugs Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Drug Class
- South America, by Route of Administration
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: Ipca Laboratories Ltd., Zydus Cadila, Merck KGaA, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Cipla Ltd, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Novartis AG, Alvizia Health Care, Bayer AG, Roche Inc., Arbor Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sanofi, AstraZeneca plc., and Alkem Laboratories Limited.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for antiparasitic drugs market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in antiparasitic drugs market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the antiparasitic drugs market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of antiparasitic drugs market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the antiparasitic drugs market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the antiparasitic drugs
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]