The Applicant Tracking System Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Applicant tracking system. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for Applicant tracking system. The Applicant tracking system market has been segmented by component (software and services), by deployment (on-premises and cloud), by organization size (small & medium enterprises (smes), large enterprises), by vertical (retail and consumer goods, government and public sector, and manufacturing, others). Historical background for the demand of Applicant tracking system has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand Applicant tracking system have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Organization Size:
- Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Government and Public Sector
- and Manufacturing
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Deployment
- North America, by Organization Size
- North America, by Vertical
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Component
- Western Europe, by Deployment
- Western Europe, by Organization Size
- Western Europe, by Vertical
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment
- Asia Pacific, by Organization Size
- Asia Pacific, by Vertical
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Component
- Eastern Europe, by Deployment
- Eastern Europe, by Organization Size
- Eastern Europe, by Vertical
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Component
- Middle East, by Deployment
- Middle East, by Organization Size
- Middle East, by Vertical
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Component
- Rest of the World, by Deployment
- Rest of the World, by Organization Size
- Rest of the World, by Vertical
Major Companies: Oracle, IBM, SAP, Cornerstone, ADP, iCIMS, Jobvite, PeopleFluent, SilkRoad Technology, Paycor, Greenhouse Software, Workday, Ultimate Software, JazzHR, ClearCompany, BambooHR, Racarie Software, Zoho, SmartRecruiters, Ascentis, Recruiterbox, Infor, ResumeWare, TribePad, ATS OnDemand
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for Applicant tracking system market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Applicant tracking system market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Applicant tracking system market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Applicant tracking system market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the Applicant tracking system market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Applicant tracking system market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]