The Automated Fare Collection System Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for the Automated fare collection system on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the Automated fare collection system market. The automated fare collection system market has been segmented by application (bus, toll, train, and car rental), by component (hardware, and software & services), by technology platform (smart card, near field communications, optical character recognition (OCR), and others (magnetic strips and bar codes). Historic back-drop for the Automated fare collection system market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the Automated fare collection system market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Car Rental
- Software & Services
By Technology Platform:
- Smart Card
- Near Field Communications
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Others (Magnetic Strips and Bar Codes
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By Application
◦ North America, By Component
◦ North America, By Technology Platform
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Western Europe, by Component
◦ Western Europe, by Technology Platform
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Component
◦ Asia Pacific, by Technology Platform
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Component
◦ Eastern Europe, by Technology Platform
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Component
◦ Middle East, by Technology Platform
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Component
◦ Rest of the World, by Technology Platform
Companies Covered: Atos SE, Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc., dormakaba Holding, LECIP Group, LG CNS, NXP Semiconductors, OMRON Corporation, Samsung SDS, Scheidt & Bacchhan Gmbh, and Thales Group.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the Automated fare collection system market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the Automated fare collection system market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Automated fare collection system market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the Automated fare collection system market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the Automated fare collection system market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Automated fare collection system market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]