The Automotive 48V System Market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for hybrid & electric vehicle and rise in demand for 48V battery system fuel the market growth during the forecast period. This global report provides demand estimation of Automotive 48V System market with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- Belt Driven
- Crankshaft Mounted
- Dual-Clutch Transmission Mounted
- Transmission Output Shaft
By Vehicle Class
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Automotive 48V System Market:
- Asia Pacific Automotive 48V System Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Automotive 48V System Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa Automotive 48V System Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Automotive 48V System Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- CONTINENTAL AG
- Dana Limited
- Delphi Technologies
- GKN (Melrose Industries PLC)
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- MAHLE Powertrain Ltd
- Valeo SA
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for automotive 48v system market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in automotive 48v system market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the automotive 48v system market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of automotive 48v system market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of COVID-19 on the automotive 48V system market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for automotive 48v system market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the automotive 48v system market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the automotive 48v system market significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in automotive 48v system market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the automotive 48v system market.
- Competitive nature of the automotive 48v system market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]