The Automotive Communication Technology Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for automotive communication technology. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for automotive communication technology. The automotive communication technology market has been segmented by bus module (local interconnect network [LIN], controller area network [CAN], flexray, media oriented systems transport [MOST], ethernet), by vehicle class (economy, mid-sized, luxury), by distribution channel (OEMs, distributors), by application (powertrain, body and comfort electronics, infotainment and communication, safety and ADAS). Historical background for the demand of automotive communication technology has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for automotive communication technology have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Bus Module:
- Local Interconnect Network [LIN]
- Controller Area Network [CAN]
- Media Oriented Systems Transport [MOST]
By Vehicle Class:
By Distribution Channel:
- Body and Comfort Electronics
- Infotainment and Communication
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Bus Module
- North America, by Vehicle Class
- North America, by Distribution Channel
- North America, by Application
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Bus Module
- Western Europe, by Vehicle Class
- Western Europe, by Distribution Channel
- Western Europe, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Bus Module
- Asia Pacific, by Vehicle Class
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Bus Module
- Eastern Europe, by Vehicle Class
- Eastern Europe, by Distribution Channel
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Bus Module
- Middle East, by Vehicle Class
- Middle East, by Distribution Channel
- Middle East, by Application
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Bus Module
- Rest of the World, by Vehicle Class
- Rest of the World, by Distribution Channel
- Rest of the World, by Application
Companies Covered: Broadcom, Continental, Cypress Semiconductor, Elmos Semiconductor, Infineon, Intel, Maxim Integrated, Melexis, Microchip, NXPSemiconductor, ON Semiconductor, Qualcomm, Renesas, Robert Bosch, Rohm Semiconductor, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-20217
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To assess regional and global market size for automotive communication technology market.
- Define major segments in the automotive communication technology industry and determine market shares and demand.
- To provide the automotive communication technology industry with a competitive scenario of major developments witnessed by main companies in the historical years.
- To determine key factors that control automotive communication technology market industry dynamics with their potential gravity over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Offers unique insights into the decision-making process for any category that may aid in strategic decision-making.
- Market size estimate of the regionally and internationally focused infotainment market for vehicles.
- Unique research methodology based on the dynamics of market.
- Recognition of major companies operating on the market with related innovations
- Scope to cover all potential categories that will assist all stakeholders in the automotive communication technology market industry.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]