The Automotive Gesture Recognition Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Automotive gesture recognition equipment. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for Automotive gesture recognition devices. The Automotive gesture recognition equipment market has been segmented by product (touch based systems, touchless systems), by authentication (hand/fingerprint, face, vision/iris), by application (multimedia/navigation/infotainment, door/window, sunroof, ac blower), by vehicle (PCV, lIVC, HCV). Historical background for the demand of Automotive gesture recognition equipment has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for Automotive gesture recognition equipment have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
• Touch Based Systems
• Touchless Systems
• AC Blower
• North America
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Product
◦ North America, by Authentication
◦ North America, by Application
◦ North America, by Vehicle
• Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Product
◦ Western Europe, by Authentication
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Western Europe, by Vehicle
• Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Product
◦ Asia Pacific, by Authentication
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Vehicle
• Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Product
◦ Eastern Europe, by Authentication
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Vehicle
• Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Product
◦ Middle East, by Authentication
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Vehicle
• Rest of the World
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Product
◦ Rest of the World, by Authentication
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Vehicle
Companies Covered: Apple, Inc., Cognitec Systems GmbH, Continental AG, eyeSight Technologies Ltd., Delphi Automotive PLC, Gestigon GmbH, Harman International, Intel, Jabil, Melexis, Navtek Solutions, Neonode, Inc., NXP Semiconductors, Qualcomm, Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-20217
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To assess regional and global market size for Automotive gesture recognition market.
- Define major segments in the Automotive gesture recognition industry and determine market shares and demand.
- To provide the Automotive gesture recognition industry with a competitive scenario of major developments witnessed by main companies in the historical years.
- To determine key factors that control Automotive gesture recognition market industry dynamics with their potential gravity over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Offers unique insights into the decision-making process for any category that may aid in strategic decision-making.
- Market size estimate of the regionally and internationally focused infotainment market for vehicles.
- Unique research methodology based on the dynamics of market.
- Recognition of major companies operating on the market with related innovations
- Scope to cover all potential categories that will assist all stakeholders in the Automotive gesture recognition market industry.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]