The Automotive Lightweight Materials Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for automotive lightweight materials. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for automotive lightweight materials. The automotive lightweight materials market has been segmented by material (metals & alloys [high strength steel, aluminum, magnesium], plastics [ polypropylene, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, abs, polycarbonate], composites [glass fiber, carbon fiber]), by application (body in white, chassis, powertrain, interior, exterior), by manufacturing process (casting, extrusion, rolling, forging, forming, open molding, closed molding), by vehicle type (internal combustion engine vehicle, battery electric vehicle, hybrid electric vehicle). Historical background for the demand of automotive lightweight materials has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand automotive lightweight materials have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Metals & Alloys
- High Strength Steel
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Body In White
By Manufacturing Process:
- Open Molding
- Closed Molding
By Vehicle Type:
- Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
North America Automotive Lightweight Materials Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Material
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Manufacturing Process
- North America, by Vehicle Type
Europe Automotive Lightweight Materials Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Material
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by Manufacturing Process
- Europe, by Vehicle Type
Asia Pacific Automotive Lightweight Materials Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Material
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Manufacturing Process
- Asia Pacific, by Vehicle Type
Middle East & Africa Automotive Lightweight Materials Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Material
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by Manufacturing Process
- Middle East & Africa, by Vehicle Type
South America Automotive Lightweight Materials Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Material
- South America, by Application
- South America, by Manufacturing Process
- South America, by Vehicle Type
Major Companies: BASF, Convestro, Toray, LyondellBasell, Alcoa Corporation, Arcelormittal, ThyssenKrupp AG, Owens Corning, Stratasys Ltd., LANXESS, Posco, Sgl Carbon, Aleris Corporation, Ak Steel Corporation, Borealis, WHB Brasil, Novelis.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for the automotive lightweight materials market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the automotive lightweight materials market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the automotive lightweight materials market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the automotive lightweight materials market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the automotive lightweight materials market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the automotive lightweight materials
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]