The Automotive Logistics Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for automotive logistics. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for automotive logistics. The automotive logistics market has been segmented by activity (warehouse, transport), by logistics service (inbound, outbound, reverse, aftermarket), by mode of transport (roadways, railways, maritime, airways), by distribution (domestic, international). Historical background for the demand of automotive logistics has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for automotive logistics have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Logistics Service:
By Mode of Transport:
• North America
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Activity
◦ North America, by Logistics Service
◦ North America, by Mode of Transport
◦ North America, by Distribution
• Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Activity
◦ Western Europe, by Logistics Service
◦ Western Europe, by Mode of Transport
◦ Western Europe, by Distribution
• Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Activity
◦ Asia Pacific, by Logistics Service
◦ Asia Pacific, by Mode of Transport
◦ Asia Pacific, by Distribution
• Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Activity
◦ Eastern Europe, by Logistics Service
◦ Eastern Europe, by Mode of Transport
◦ Eastern Europe, by Distribution
• Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Activity
◦ Middle East, by Logistics Service
◦ Middle East, by Mode of Transport
◦ Middle East, by Distribution
• Rest of the World
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Activity
◦ Rest of the World, by Logistics Service
◦ Rest of the World, by Mode of Transport
◦ Rest of the World, by Distribution
DHL International GmbH, XPO Logistics, Inc., SNCF, KUEHNE + NAGEL, Penske Automotive Group, Inc., Penske, BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG, Neovia Logistics Services, LLC., GEFCO, DACHSER, SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG, DB SCHENKER, Ryder System, Inc., CEVA Logistics, Imperial Logistics, Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
• To estimate market size for automotive logistics market on regional and global basis.
• To identify major segments in automotive logistics market and evaluate theirmarket shares and demand.
• To provide a competitive scenario for the automotive logistics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
• To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of automotive logistics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
• Market size estimation of the automotive logistics market on a regional and global basis.
• A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
• Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
• Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the automotive logistics market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
• By Segment
• By Sub-segment
• By Region/Country
• Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]