The Automotive Software Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for automotive software. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for refurbished medical devices. The automotive software market has been segmented by application (safety system, infotainment & telematics, powertrain, and chassis), by product (operating system, middleware, and application software). Historical background for the demand of automotive software has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for automotive software have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
• Safety System
• Infotainment & Telematics
• Operating System
• Application Software
• North America
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Application
◦ North America, by Product
• Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Western Europe, by Product
• Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Product
• Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Product
• Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Product
• Rest of the World
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Product
Ford Motor Company, Delphi Technologies, General Motors Company, Genesys, Nvidia Corporation, Honda Motor Company, Oracle Corporation, SAP SESolera Holdings, The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, Siemens PLM Software, Inc., Wipro Limited, Autodesk, Inc., Bosch Software Innovation GmbH, Ansys, Inc., CDK Global LLC, Daimler AG, Dassault Systèmes SE, Cox Automotive, and DealerTrack Holdings, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
• To estimate market size for automotive software market on regional and global basis.
• To identify major segments in automotive software market and evaluate theirmarket shares and demand.
• To provide a competitive scenario for the automotive software market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
• To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of automotive software market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
• Market size estimation of the automotive software market on a regional and global basis.
• A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
• Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
• Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the automotive software market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
• By Segment
• By Sub-segment
• By Region/Country
• Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]