The Automotive Torque Tools Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for automotive torque tools. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for automotive torque tools. The automotive torque tools market has been segmented by type (corded, cordless), by tools (torque screwdrivers, torque wrench, torque multiplier, nutrunner), by operating mechanism (manual, pneumatic, electronic, hydraulic), by torque setting (adjustable torque tool, preset torque tool). Historical background for the demand of automotive torque tools has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand automotive torque tools have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Torque Screwdrivers
- Torque Wrench
- Torque Multiplier
By Operating Mechanism:
By Torque Setting:
- Adjustable Torque Tool
- Preset Torque Tool
North America Automotive torque tools Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Tools,
- North America, by Operating Mechanism
- North America, by Torque Setting
Europe Automotive Torque Tools Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Tools,
- Europe, by Operating Mechanism
- Europe, by Torque Setting
Asia Pacific Automotive Torque Tools Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Tools,
- Asia Pacific, by Operating Mechanism
- Asia Pacific, by Torque Setting
Middle East & Africa Automotive Torque Tools Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Tools,
- Middle East & Africa, by Operating Mechanism
- Middle East & Africa, by Torque Setting
South America Automotive Torque Tools Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Tools,
- South America, by Operating Mechanism
- South America, by Torque Setting
Major Companies: Stanley Black & Decker, Norbar, Torcstar, Tone Co. Ltd., Rad Torque Systems, Torque Master Tools Pvt. Ltd., Toptul, Atlas Copco AB, Shingare Industries, Tekton, Powermaster Engineers Pvt. Ltd, Enerpac Co. Ltd.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for automotive torque tools market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in automotive torque tools market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the automotive torque tools market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of automotive torque tools market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the automotive torque tools market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the automotive torque tools
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]