The Aviation Analytics Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for aviation analytics on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the aviation analytics market. The aviation analytics market has been segmented by end-user (airlines, airports and others), by applications (flight risk management, inventory management, fuel management, revenue management, customer analytics, and navigation services), by component (service and software), by business function (sales & marketing, finance, maintenance, repair & operations and supply chain). Historic back-drop for the aviation analytics market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the aviation analytics market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Airports and Others
- Flight Risk Management
- Inventory Management
- Fuel Management
- Revenue Management
- Customer Analytics
- Navigation Services
By Business Function:
- Sales & Marketing
- Repair & Operations and Supply Chain
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By End-User,
◦ North America, By Application
◦ North America, By Component
◦ North America, By Business Function
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by End-User,
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Western Europe, by Component
◦ Western Europe, by Business Function
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by End-User,
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Component,
◦ Asia Pacific, by Business Function
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by End-User,
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Component,
◦ Eastern Europe, by Business Function
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by End-User,
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Component
◦ Middle East, by Business Function
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by End-User,
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Component,
◦ Rest of the World, by Business Function
Companies Covered: Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, General Electric, Ramco Systems, Mu Sigma, Aviation Analytics Ltd, Mercator, and Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the aviation analytics market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the aviation analytics market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the aviation analytics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the aviation analytics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the aviation analytics market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the aviation analytics market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]