The Aviation Fuel Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for aviation fuel on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the aviation fuel market. The aviation fuel market has been segmented by grade (jet fuel, aviation gasoline, biokerosene),by end-use sector (commercial aircraft [narrow body aircraft, widebody aircraft], regional jet, business jet, helicopter, military). Historic back-drop for the aviation fuel market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the aviation fuel market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Jet Fuel
- Aviation Gasoline
By End-use Sector:
- Commercial Aircraft [Narrow Body Aircraft, Widebody Aircraft]
- Regional Jet
- Business Jet
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By Grade,
◦ North America, By End-use Sector
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Grade,
◦ Western Europe, by End-use Sector
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Grade,
◦ Asia Pacific, by End-use Sector
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Grade
◦ Eastern Europe, by End-use Sector
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Grade,
◦ Middle East, by End-use Sector
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Grade
◦ Rest of the World, by , End-use Sector
Companies Covered: Total, ExxonMobil, Chevron, British Petroleum (BP), Shell, Gazprom, Vitol, World Fuel Services, Mercury Air Group, China Aviation Oil, Reliance Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), HPCL, Virent, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the aviation fuel market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the aviation fuel market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the aviation fuel market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the aviation fuel market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the aviation fuel market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the aviation fuel market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]