The Barge Transportation Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for barge transportation. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for barge transportation. The barge transportation market has been segmented by product (dry cargo, liquid cargo, gaseous cargo), by barge fleet (open, covered, tank), by application (coal & crude petroleum, agricultural products, coke & refined petroleum products, metal ores, secondary raw materials & wastes, food products, beverages & tobacco, basic metals & fabricated metal products, chemicals, rubber & plastic, nuclear fuel). Historical background for the demand of barge transportation has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand barge transportation have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Dry Cargo
- Liquid Cargo
- Gaseous Cargo
- By Barge Fleet
- Coal & Crude Petroleum
- Agricultural Products
- Coke & Refined Petroleum Products
- Metal Ores
- Secondary Raw Materials & Wastes
- Food Products
- Beverages & Tobacco
- Basic Metals & Fabricated Metal Products
- Rubber & Plastic
- Nuclear Fuel
North America Barge Transportation Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product
- North America, by Application
Europe Barge Transportation Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Barge Transportation Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Barge Transportation Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Barge Transportation Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: ABC India Ltd., American Commercial Barge Liner (ACBL), Alter Logistics, Continental Corporation, American Commercial Lines LLC, Argosy International Inc., ATS, Inc., Blessey Marine Services, Inc, Bouchard Transportation Co. Inc., Campbell Transportation Company, Inc., Canal Barge, Contargo Waterway Logistics BV, Crounse Corporation
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for barge transportation market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in barge transportation market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the barge transportation market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of barge transportation market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the barge transportation market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the barge transportation
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]