Big data as a service (BDaaS) are statistical analysis solutions or information provided by an outside provider, which helps organizations in understanding and using the insights gained from a large set of information to gain a key competitive advantage in the market. Big data as a service (BDaaS) is a combination of cloud computing platforms and big data technologies that help users minimize the time and cost required to deploy big data projects. Big data as a service enables enterprises to manage big data on cloud platforms to provide easy accessibility. The BDaaS solutions are equipped with statistical analytics tools that enable companies to analyze complex data sets efficiently to draw conclusions from it.
The major driving factor for the growth of the big data as a service (BDaaS) market is the increasing requirement for structured data analysis. Since the amount of data is increasing day by day, there is a huge requirement for solutions for data analysis that help enterprises in achieving their desired tasks and fulfill various requirements.
The competitive analysis of the market comprises many large vendors that provide BDaaS solutions and services to enterprises of all size. IBM Corporation has recently made considerable developments in its Watson Data Platform available on the IBM cloud. It is used by data scientists and data engineers for data refining. It allows them to compose the required business solution.
The global Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market is valued at USD 12.8 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 32.7% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. The major factor that is contributing to the growth of the market is the growth of data-driven applications and automation in almost every industry vertical. However, as these solutions are majorly deployed for the cloud environments, data privacy and security have become a key concern, which can hinder market growth during the forecast period.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global big data as a service (BDaaS) demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast for the next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global big data as a service (BDaaS) market. The major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global big data as a service (BDaaS) market have also been covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading companies operating in big data as a service (BDaaS) market, along with their production capacities and the growth strategies adopted by them.
- Hadoop as a Service
- Data Analytics as a Service
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Ecommerce and Retail
- Media and Entertainment
North America Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Organization Size
- North America, by Deployment
- North America, by Verticals
Europe Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Component
- Europe, by Organization Size
- Europe, by Deployment
- Europe, by Verticals
Asia Pacific Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Organization Size
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment
- Asia Pacific, by Verticals
Middle East & Africa Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Component
- Middle East & Africa, by Organization Size
- Middle East & Africa, by Deployment
- Middle East & Africa, by Verticals
South America Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Component
- South America, by Organization Size
- South America, by Deployment
- South America, by Verticals
Major Companies: IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cazena, Arcadia Data, Amazon Web Services, New Relic, VMware, Inc, Oracle Corporation, Google Inc, SAP SE, DataTorrent, DataHero, Teradata Corporation, SAS Institute, Hewlett-Packard, Tableau Software, and Splunk among others.
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By client specific country, Component, Organization Size, Deployment and Verticals market analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]