The Biocontrol Agents Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for biocontrol agents on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the biocontrol agents market. The biocontrol agents market has been segmented by active substance (microbial [bacteria, fungi, virus, protozoa, yeasts], macro-organism [insects, mites, nematodes], biochemicals [semio-chemicals, plant extracts, plant growth regulators, organic acid]), by crop (fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, pulses), by application (seed treatment, on-field, post-harvest). Historic back-drop for biocontrol agents market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the biocontrol agents market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Active Substance:
- Microbials (Bacteria, Fungi, Virus, Protozoa, Yeasts)
- Macro-organism (Insects, Mites, Nematodes)
- Biochemicals (Semio-Chemicals, Plant Extracts, Plant Growth Regulators, Organic Acid)
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Grains
- Seed Treatment
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, By Active Substance
- North America, By Crop
- North America, By Application
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Active Substance
- Western Europe, by Crop
- Western Europe, by Application
- Asia Pacific:
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Active Substance
- Asia Pacific, by Crop
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Active Substance
- Eastern Europe, by Crop
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Active Substance
- Middle East, by Crop
- Middle East, by Application
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Active Substance
- Rest of the World, by Crop
- Rest of the World, by Application
BASF SE, Novozymes A/S, Koppert Biological Systems, Cropscience Bayer AG, Syngenta AG, Biobest N.V., Valent Biosciences LLC, Andermatt Biocontrol AG, CBC EUROPE SRL, Viridaxis S.A.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for biocontrol agents market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in biocontrol agents market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the biocontrol agents market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of biocontrol agents market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for the decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the biocontrol agents market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the biocontrol agents market.
- This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]