Biogenic pesticide (Bio pesticide) is a form of pesticide based on microorganisms or natural products. Natural pesticides are pesticides made by other organisms usually for their own defence, or are derived from a natural source such as mineral or plant.
Biogenic pesticides are naturally occurring substances that control pests by non-toxic mechanisms. Conventional pesticides, by contrast, are generally synthetic materials that directly kill or inactivate the pest. Biogenic pesticides include substances that interfere with mating, such as insect sex pheromones, as well as various scented plant extracts that attract insect pests to traps. Because it sometimes difficult to determine whether a substance meets the criteria for classification as a biogenic pesticide.
Biogenic pesticides are less toxic than conventional pesticides. They only affect the targeted pest because they are made after studying genetics of targeted pest that’s why they are less harmful to other living things. In case of chemical based pesticides, they cause serious negative impact on human as well as wildlife. Also, biogenic pesticides degrade easily so they cause less pollution which helps to maintain the fertility of soil.
The most widely used biogenic pesticides are subspecies and strains of Bacillus thuringiensis, or Bt. Each strain of this bacterium produces a different mix of proteins and specifically kills one or a few related species of insect larvae.
The global demand for biogenic pesticide market is rising because more and more land is coming under cultivation across the globe. Also, the effect of pollution and climate change is pushing countries towards the use of biogenic pesticides. Also, the manufacturing safety of biogenic pesticide is more because in 1984 in Bhopal, India 20000+ people died due poisonous gas leakage.
Some impact Factors: -
- Growing demand for food across the globe due rise in population results into bigger market for biogenic pesticide.
- Reduction in demand due to COVID-19 pandemic and halted trade.
- Biogenic pesticides protect the fertility of soil which differs in case of chemical pesticides.
- Government subsidies to agricultural sector due to food safety consideration of nation.
- Negative impact of climate change and pollution control norms helps to promote biogenic pesticides into the market.
- As the technology is still in developing phase results into stiff market competition among the market leaders towards new product development and innovation.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global Biogenic pesticide demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact in the market during the forecast period and in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global Biogenic pesticide market. The major market drivers, challenges and opportunities for the Biogenic pesticide are also covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading Biogenic pesticide producers along with their production capacities and growth strategies adopted by them.
By Product Type:
- Botanical Pesticide
- Zooid Pesticide
North America Biogenic Pesticide Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Biogenic Pesticide Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Biogenic Pesticide Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Biogenic Pesticide Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Biogenic Pesticide Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Application
Major companies which were studied in this report: DOW, DuPont, ADAMA, FMC, Unfirm, Arista, UPL, Mitsui Chemicals, Chemin ova, Chemin ova, Sumitomo chemical.
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for biogenic pesticide market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in biogenic pesticide market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the biogenic pesticide market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of biogenic pesticide market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the biogenic pesticide market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the biogenic pesticide.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]