The Blockchain Government Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for blockchain government. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for blockchain government. The blockchain government market has been segmented by provider (application providers, middleware providers, and infrastructure providers), and application (asset registry, identity management, payments, smart contracts, voting, and others). Historical background for the demand of blockchain government has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for blockchain government have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Application Providers
- Middleware Providers
- Infrastructure Providers
- Asset Registry
- Identity Management
- Smart Contracts
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Provider
◦ North America, by Application
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Provider
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Provider
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Provider
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Provider
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Provider
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
Major Companies: IBM, SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Deloitte, AWS, Infosys, Bitfury, Auxesis Group, Cegeka, Factom, BTL, SpinSys, OTC Exchange Network, ModulTrade, Blocko, Symbiont, brainbot technologies, Guardtime, BigchainDB, Somish, RecordsKeeper, Intel
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for blockchain government market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in blockchain government market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the blockchain government market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of blockchain government market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the blockchain government market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the blockchain government market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact:[email protected]