The Global Booster Pump Market is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of XX during a forecast period. Due to increasing population pressure and increasing density, the booster pump market expects a high demand and will increase, resulting in varying water pressure during peak hours in cities.
Booster Pump Market
Booster pumps are a type of centrifugal pump used to increase the pressure of liquid that is already flowing from one point to another in a pipeline. They are used in various applications. Booster pumps are often used in pipelines to add pressure to move the liquid along to the next pump or to its final destination at the end of the pipeline. They are used in many process applications, where the pressure head required for the flow is more than one pump can deliver, or to avoid cavitation. Booster pumps generally work within the following ranges:
- Flow rate ranges between 5 and 10,000 gpm.
- Total pressure head ranges between 200 and 7,500 ft.
- Horsepower ranges between 1 and 5,000 hp.
Based on type, the booster pump market is segmented into single-stage, multi-stage and others. The multi-stage booster pumps are expected to have a high demand during the forecast period mainly due to its ability to transport liquids and gases over a long distance. Multi-stage booster pumps are used in municipal water supply systems, HVAC, chemical and oil industry processes, to pump water through a high-rise building, etc. Industrialization and rapid urbanization across many regions are giving further growth to multi-stage booster pumps.
Booster Pump Market
Growing demand from the agricultural industry to provide water to farms from remote dams and other water sources is also augmenting the booster pump market. Also, booster pumps are being widely used in the oil & gas industry mainly due to the increasing adoption of pipelines to transport oil & gas. For instance, the Iran-Pakistan Peace pipeline is expected to be 2775 KM long and will incorporate several booster pumps to maintain the pressure required for the gas to reach Pakistan and also to avoid reverse flow. Also, booster pumps are used to transport crude oil to an offloading tanker, pipeline or shore. Furthermore, booster pumps are used in Feed Water Pumps(FWP). FWP’s pump the feed water from the de-aerator through the heaters to the boiler.
The Middle East is expected to have a growing demand for booster pump market due to the vast availability of petroleum products which need booster pumps for their transportation. Also, the growing construction of high rise buildings will further enhance the demand for booster pumps resulting in the growth of the booster pumps market in the region.
North America is expected to emerge as the biggest booster pump market through the forecast period as it has a developed water and gas supply system.
Key Factors Impacting the growth of Booster Pump Market:
- High demand from agricultural.
- Increasing demand for API and ANSI pumps
- Adoption of pipelines to transport oil & gas.
- Growing construction of high rise buildings.
- Development of several municipal water supply systems.
Key Developments in the Booster Pump Market:
- In June 2014, PHPumps(UK) started project Doxa in Nakuru, Kenya. This project is helping to supply a borehole pump along with booster pumps that will provide water for a new school and local community.
- In November 2018, Xylem(US) provided the equipment required to convert the Berlin Canal into an urban swimming area
- In November 2018, Xylem (US) has launched a new pump testing facility in Sweden.
What Does This Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global booster pump market from qualitative and quantitative perspectives during the forecast period. The report also provides dynamic indicators with a potential impact on the booster pump market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the market.
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico)
- By Country (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- By Country (Russia, Turkey, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- By Country (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- By Country (UAE, Qatar, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Rest of Middle East)
- By Region (South America, Africa)
Companies Covered: Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG, Eddy Pump Corporation, Franklin Electric, Zodiac, Dab Pumps, CNP Pumps, Syncro Flow, Xylem, Grundfos, Wilo Group, Pentair Co., Lowara, and Sulzer Pumps.
Years Considered In The Study
CAGR % (2019-2028)
Reasons To Buy This Report:
- Market size estimation of the global booster pump market on a regional and global basis
- The unique research design for market size estimation and forecast
- Profiling of major companies operating in the market with key developments
- Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the booster pump market
We provide customization of the study to meet specific requirements:
For more information, contact: [email protected]