The Branded Generics Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for branded generics. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for branded generics. The branded generics market has been segmented by drug class (alkylating agents, antimetabolites, hormones, anti-hypertensive, lipid lowering drugs, anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, anti-epileptics, others), by formulation (oral, parenteral, topical, others), by indication (oncology, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, neurology, gastrointestinal diseases, dermatology diseases, analgesics and anti-inflammatory, others), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies, drug stores). Historical background for the demand of branded generics has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand branded generics have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Drug Class:
- Alkylating Agents
- Lipid Lowering Drugs
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Dermatology Diseases
- Analgesics and Anti-inflammatory
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
North America Branded Generics Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Drug Class
- North America, by Formulation
- North America, by Indication
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Branded Generics Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Drug Class
- Europe, by Formulation
- Europe, by Indication
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Branded Generics Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Drug Class
- Asia Pacific, by Formulation
- Asia Pacific, by Indication
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Branded Generics Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Drug Class
- Middle East & Africa, by Formulation
- Middle East & Africa, by Indication
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Branded Generics Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Drug Class
- South America, by Formulation
- South America, by Indication
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: Mylan N.V, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Aspen Pharmacare Holding Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for branded generics market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in branded generics market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the branded generics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of branded generics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the branded generics market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the branded generics
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]