The Business Analytics Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for business analytics on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the business analytics market. The business analytics market has been segmented by software (query, reporting, and analysis tools, content analytics, data warehousing platform. and others), by deployment type (cloud, on-premises), by end user (large enterprises, SMBs), by vertical (banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), energy and power, education, government, retail, healthcare, media and entertainment, manufacturing, telecom and IT). Historic back-drop for business analytics market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the business analytics market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Reporting and Analysis Tools
- Content Analytics
- Data Warehousing Platform
By Deployment Type:
By End User:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and power
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecom and IT
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Software
- North America, by Deployment Type
- North America, by End User
- North America, by Vertical
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Software
- Western Europe, by Deployment Type
- Western Europe, by End User
- Western Europe, by Vertical
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Software
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment Type
- Asia Pacific, by End User
- Asia Pacific, by Vertical
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Software
- Eastern Europe, by Deployment Type
- Eastern Europe, by End User
- Eastern Europe, by Vertical
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Software
- Middle East, by Deployment Type
- Middle East, by End User
- Middle East, by Vertical
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Software
- Rest of the World, by Deployment Type
- Rest of the World, by End User
- Rest of the World, by Vertical
Companies Covered: Oracle Corporation, IBM, SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, Tibco Software, Inc., SAS Institute, Inc., INFOR, Microstrategy Incorporated, QLIK Technologies, Inc., Tableau Software, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the business analytics market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the business analytics market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the business analytics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the business analytics market and their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Offers unique insights into the decision-making process for every possible segment that aids in strategic decision making.
- Market size estimate of regionally and internationally focused business analytics market.
- Unique research methodology based on the dynamics of the business analytics market.
- Identification of major companies operating in the industry with key strategies adopted in recent years
- Exhaustive scope to help each stakeholder across the value chain of the business analytics market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]