The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for BYOD and enterprise mobility. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for BYOD and enterprise mobility. The BYOD and enterprise mobility market has been segmented by device (smartphones, laptops, tablets), by component (software, security, service), by deployment model (on-premises and on-demand), by vertical (banking, financial services& insurance, automobile, manufacturing, it & telecom, retail, healthcare, transportation & logistics, energy & utilities). Historical background for the demand of BYOD and enterprise mobility has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand BYOD and enterprise mobility have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Deployment Model:
- and On-Demand
- Financial Services & Insurance
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Device
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Deployment Model
- North America, by Vertical
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Device
- Western Europe, by Component
- Western Europe, by Deployment Model
- Western Europe, by Vertical
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Device
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment Model
- Asia Pacific, by Vertical
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Device
- Eastern Europe, by Component
- Eastern Europe, by Deployment Model
- Eastern Europe, by Vertical
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Device
- Middle East, by Component
- Middle East, by Deployment Model
- Middle East, by Vertical
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Device
- Rest of the World, by Component
- Rest of the World, by Deployment Model
- Rest of the World, by Vertical
Major Companies: Cisco Systems, Inc., Microsoft, BlackBerry Limited, Infosys Limited, IBM Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, SAP SE, Tech Mahindra Limited, AT&T Intellectual Property, Honeywell International Inc., Capgemini, Oracle, Accenture, HCL Technologies Limited, and others
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for BYOD and enterprise mobility market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in BYOD and enterprise mobility market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the BYOD and enterprise mobility market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of BYOD and enterprise mobility market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the BYOD and enterprise mobility market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the BYOD and enterprise mobility market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]