Calcium Glycinate is a white crystalline powder with a melting point of more than 215° C. Calcium Glycinate is slightly soluble in water and ether. It is highly hygroscopic in nature. It should be stored in tightly closed containers away from the source of heat. Calcium glycinate, magnesium glycinate and zinc glycinate are subtypes of ideal nutrient supplements, which have satisfactory physio-chemical properties and bioactivities. They are essential for prophylaxis and treat metal deficiency. The structural characterization shows that the metal ion is bonded to the amino and carboxyl group to form two five-membered rings. This paper mainly studies the structure characterization of the metal chelated glycinates by their solubility, infrared spectrum, thermal analysis, mass spectrometry, polycrystal diffraction, the metal contents and glycine contents of calcium glycinate, magnesium glycinate and zinc glycinate.
Calcium Glycinate used in wide range of Nutraceutical. Calcium Glycinate is an advanced compensating-calcium agent compare to other compensating calcium agent. Calcium Glycinate is the most bioavailable and soluble form of supplement calcium. Its suitable for supplements and foods. Alpha amino acids are the basic building blocks of proteins. The structure of all the alpha amino acids consists of carbolic acid with an amine (NH2) group on the adjacent carbon. The amino acids found in proteins are like: Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic acid, Cysteine, Glutamic acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, and valine. The amino acids and simple salts of amino acids such as Calcium aspartate, Arginine HCL, Sodium Glutamate and sodium glycinate may be used in cosmetics and personal care products. The Products in which all these ingredients may be found includes bath products, baby products, cleansing products, eye makeup, shaving preparations, hair and skin care products. In cosmetics and personal care products, the amino acid functions as hair conditioning agents and skin conditioning agents. Calcium gluconate has also been employed to reduce capillary permeability in allergic conditions, nonthrombocytopenic purpura and exudative dermatoses such as dermatitis herpetiformis and for pruritus of eruptions caused by certain drugs, nonthrombocytopenic purpura and exudative dermatoses such as dermatitis herpetiformis and for pruritus of eruptions caused by certain drugs.
some of the impact factors:
- Rising demand from supplements & preventive healthcare products sectors
- Growth of feed & personal care industries
- Increasing awareness about precision nutrition techniques
- Mineral deficiency among consumers
What does this report provide?
- The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications. All the segments have been analysed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated to 2028
- The study then describes the drivers and restraints for the Calcium Glycinate market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the Calcium Glycinate market on a global level.
- The Calcium Glycinates market report also brings into focus a comprehensive evaluation of the market's growth prospects and restrictions
- The Calcium Glycinates report provides market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, COVID-19 impact analysis, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, their preferences for particular product and market demand and supply scenarios.
- Food additives
- Feed additives
- Personal care products
North America Calcium Glycinate Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type,
- North America, by Application
Europe Calcium Glycinate Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type,
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Calcium Glycinate Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type,
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Calcium Glycinate Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type,
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Calcium Glycinate Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type,
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Clariant, Albion Laboratories, Schaumann, Dunstan Nutrition, Aliphos, Chaitanya Chemicals, Provit, Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical, BASF, Solvay, Ajinomoto, Galaxy Surfactants, Novotech Nutraceuticals
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for Calcium glycinate market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Calcium glycinate market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Calcium glycinate market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Calcium glycinate market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decisions about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the Calcium glycinate market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Calcium glycinate
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]