The Global Candy & Confection Packaging Market report includes a global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts for the period 2021-2030. The global market was valued at USD xx. xx billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD xx. xx billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of xx. xx% from 2021 to 2030. The base year considered for the study is 2020, and the forecast has been provided for the period, 2021 to 2030.
The market report analysis is based on both primary and secondary data sources. Primary sources include interviews conducted with various industry analysts, suppliers and distributors, whereas secondary sources include data collected from government websites and annual report of companies and other relevant documents.
All the information provided in the study is corroborated by the global market leaders. The report underscores the use of top-down approach to evaluate figures for each market segment, which are then validated by leveraging the bottom-up approach.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the various market segments and their market sizes and CAGRs, to help determine the attractiveness of different segments. It includes market forecasts for different regions, major developments, revenues, etc., to give an overview of the market scenario. The market has been segmented by format (rigid vs flexible), packaging product, material (plastic, paper and paperboard, other), and application (chocolate, snack bars, chewing gum, and other products such as mints and fruit flavored candy)
Both qualitative and quantitative tools have been employed for growth mapping of the market. These tools are as follows - SWOT analysis to determine strength, weakness, opportunities and threat, PESTEL analysis to figure out the major macro-environmental factors catering to organizational growth, and PORTER’S five forces analysis to evaluate the various aspects of the industry.
To gain a clearer picture of the market, the report outlines sector-wise growth in regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America. These regions have been analyzed with respect to the market to determine their attractiveness for the industry players with inputs of market size, risk, and growth potential.
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The key players operating the global Candy & Confection Packaging market, which are playing a major role in market development have been studied extensively in this report are Amcor Limited; The Smurfit Kappa Group plc; Sealed Air Corporation; Crown Holdings Incorporated; Bemis Company, Inc.; Sonoco Products Company; WestRock; The International Paper Company; Berry Global, Inc.;. Company overview, latest trends, financials, R&D expenditures, and SWOT analysis are some of the key features of the competitive analysis provided in this study.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2018-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Year: 2030
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: email@example.com