The Car Rental Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for car rental. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for car rental. The car rental market has been segmented by type of car (luxury car, executive car, economical car, sports utility vehicle (SUV), and multi utility vehicle (MUV)), by rental category (on airport and off airport (local usage, outstation)). Historical background for the demand of car rental has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand car rental have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Type Of Car:
- Luxury Car
- Executive Car
- Economical Car
- Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV)
- Multi Utility Vehicle (MUV)
By Rental Category:
North America Car Rental Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type Of Car
- North America, by Rental Category
Europe Car Rental Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type Of Car
- Europe, by Rental Category
Asia Pacific Car Rental Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type Of Car
- Asia Pacific, by Rental Category
Middle East & Africa Car Rental Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type Of Car
- Middle East & Africa, by Rental Category
South America Car Rental Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type Of Car
- South America, by Rental Category
Major Companies: Avis Budget Group, Inc., Carzonrent India Pvt Ltd., Enterprise Holdings Inc., Europcar, The Hertz Corporation, Sixt Rent a Car, Uber Technologies Inc., Localiza, Eco Rent a Car, and Budget Rent a Car System, Inc. Other players in value chain include German Rent a Car, Tempest Car Hire, DTG Operations, Inc., and Alamo.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for car rental market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in car rental market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the car rental market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of car rental market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the car rental market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the car rental.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]