Cannabidiol or CBD is a compound found within the cannabis family. CBD contains very low tetrahydrocannabinol levels – the compound which gets users high. When consumed or orally applied, CBD responds to our endo-cannabinoid system (ECS) and yields certain desirable results.nutraceutical n any food supplement that has health benefits in addition to its nutritive value. Nutraceutical is a chemical substance or group of substances that for legal purposes is defined as a nutrient but in fact is marketed and used to prevent or treat disease.Nutraceutical range from specific nutrients, to dietary supplements, herbal products and processed foods and include beta-carotene, fish oil, garlic, green tea, oat bran, olive oil and various herbs.Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, has made quite the impact on the health market within the last several years.CBD has been known to treat anxiety, depression, gastrointestinal issues, physical pain, insomnia, seizures, and many other medical problems. CBD is non-psychoactive this tends to make the plant a more appealing option for patients who are looking for the significant medical benefits, without the high from Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
CBD from herbs has been used, in various forms, for its touted medicinal benefits.CBD or Cannabidiol is a compound that is naturally present in the Hemp plant. It is one of more than a hundred Phyto cannabinoidsunique to the Hemp plant and is responsible for the plant’s therapeutic properties. It is a safe and non-addictive compound with the potential to treat a range of conditions.CBD tinctures dominated the global CBD nutraceuticals market. Growing usage of CBD tinctures owing to their high bioavailability compared to oils in relieving severe pain, anxiety, stress, among others, is one of the key factors driving the demand. The availability of various tinctures in different formats that suits the requirements of every individual is expected to fuel over the forecast period. capsules and softgels segment are anticipated to register the fastest growth over the forecast period, as these products are more convenient and travel-friendly. The global cannabidiol market was valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a lucrative CAGR of 22.2% over the forecast period. The demand for cannabidiol (CBD) for medical and wellness purposes is high due to its healing properties, which is the key factor driving the growth of the market.
Some of the impact factors:
- Growing competition is projected to fuel the market growth likewise Australian biopharmaceutical firm, MGC Pharmaceuticals entered into a partnership with the Chinese e-commerce platform-YuShop Global for gaining entry in the Chinese CBD nutraceuticals space.
- Growth in CBD nutraceuticals market across all over the regions due to its uses and applications.
- Growing demand for hemp protein among athletes, bodybuilders, and the vegan population is expected to further drive the market for cannabidiol (CBD) nutraceuticals over the forecast period.
- adoption of Hemp powder protein is increasing due to the growing consciousness among consumers about the core ingredients present in the dietary supplements
What does this report provide?
- The report provides an in-depth assessment of growth and other aspects of the market in key countries
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the CBD nutraceuticals market and provides market size for the forecast year 2028, considering 2019 as the base year
- this study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook
- Since the demand is increasing, companies are now focussing on extension in the productions market of CBD nutraceuticals.
By Product Type:
- CBD Tinctures
- Capsules & Softgels
- CBD Gummies
By Sales Channel:
- Retail Stores
North America CBD Nutraceuticals Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Sales Channel
Europe CBD Nutraceuticals Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Sales Channel
Asia Pacific CBD Nutraceuticals Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Sales Channel
Middle East & Africa CBD Nutraceuticals Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Sales Channel
South America CBD Nutraceuticals Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Sales Channel
Major Companies: GlaxoSmithKline plc, Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., Genesis Biotec Inc., Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, GENO PHARMA, BIOLOGICAL E, CFL PHARMA, CIPLA, DR. REDDY'S LABS.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for CBD nutraceuticals market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in CBD nutraceuticals market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the CBD nutraceuticals market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of CBD nutraceuticals market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the CBD nutraceuticals market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the CBD nutraceuticals
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]