The Cloud Microservices Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for cloud microservices. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for cloud microservices. The cloud microservices market has been segmented by component (platform, services), organization size (large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises), deployment type (public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud), and vertical (retail and ecommerce, healthcare, media and entertainment, banking, financial services, and insurance, it and ites, government, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, telecommunication, others). Historical background for the demand of cloud microservices has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for cloud microservices have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Deployment Type:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Media and Entertainment
- Financial Services
- IT and ITes
- Transportation and Logistics
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Component
◦ North America, by Organization Size
◦ North America, by Deployment Type
◦ North America, by Vertical
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Component
◦ Western Europe, by Organization Size
◦ Western Europe, by Deployment Type
◦ Western Europe, by Vertical
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Component
◦ Asia Pacific, by Organization Size
◦ Asia Pacific, by Deployment Type
◦ Asia Pacific, by Vertical
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Component
◦ Eastern Europe, by Organization Size
◦ Eastern Europe, by Deployment Type
◦ Eastern Europe, by Vertical
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Component
◦ Middle East, by Organization Size
◦ Middle East, by Deployment Type
◦ Middle East, by Vertical
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Component
◦ Rest of the World, by Organization Size
◦ Rest of the World, by Deployment Type
◦ Rest of the World, by Vertical
Major Companies: Amazon Web Services, Inc., CA Technologies., IBM, Microsoft, Infosys Limited, NGINX Inc., Oracle, Pivotal Software, Inc., Syntel, Inc., Gurock, Marlabs Inc., RapidValue Solutions, Kontena, Inc., Macaw Software Inc., UNIFYED., Idexcel, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for cloud microservices market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in cloud microservices market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the cloud microservices market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of cloud microservices market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the cloud microservices market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the cloud microservices market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact:[email protected]