The Cold, Cough, and Sore Throat Remedies Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for cold, cough, and sore throat remedies. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for cold, cough, and sore throat remedies. The cold, cough, and sore throat remedies market has been segmented by drug type (antihistamines, expectorants, bronchodilators, decongestants, antibiotics, others), by formulation (oral syrups, tablets/pills, nasal drops, lozenges, others), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, e-commerce/online pharmacies). Historical background for the demand of cold, cough, and sore throat remedies has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand cold, cough, and sore throat remedies have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Drug Type:
- Oral Syrups
- Nasal Drops
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- E-Commerce/Online Pharmacies
North America Cold, Cough, and Sore Throat Remedies Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Drug Type
- North America, by Formulation
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Cold, Cough, and Sore Throat Remedies Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Drug Type
- Europe, by Formulation
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Cold, Cough, and Sore Throat Remedies Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Drug Type
- Asia Pacific, by Formulation
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Cold, Cough, and Sore Throat Remedies Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Drug Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Formulation
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Cold, Cough, and Sore Throat Remedies Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Drug Type
- South America, by Formulation
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Novartis AG, Bayer AG, AstraZeneca plc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc., and Procter & Gamble Co.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for cold, cough, and sore throat remedies market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in cold, cough, and sore throat remedies market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the cold, cough, and sore throat remedies market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of cold, cough, and sore throat remedies market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the cold, cough, and sore throat remedies market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the cold, cough, and sore throat remedies
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]