The Commercial Satellite Imaging Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for commercial satellite imaging on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the commercial satellite imaging market. The commercial satellite imaging market has been segmented by end user (government, military defense, forestry and agriculture, energy, civil engineering & archaeology, transportation & logistics, and others), by application (geospatial data acquisition & mapping, planning & development, disaster management, energy & natural resource management, surveillance & security, defense & intelligence, and others), by fit (line fit & retrofit) Historic back-drop for the commercial satellite imaging market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the commercial satellite imaging market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By End User:
- Military Defense
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Civil Engineering & Archaeology
- Transportation & Logistics, and Others
- Geospatial Data Acquisition & Mapping
- Planning & Development
- Disaster Management
- Energy & Natural Resource Management
- Surveillance & Security
- Defense & Intelligence, and Others
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By End User
◦ North America, By Application
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by End User
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by End User
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by End User
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by End User
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by End User
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
Companies Covered: BlackSky Global LLC, European Space Imaging, Galileo Group, Inc., Harris Corporation, ImageSat International N.V., Maxar Technologies Inc., Planet Labs Inc., Planet Labs Inc., Telespazio France, UrtheCast Corp, and others
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the commercial satellite imaging market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the commercial satellite imaging market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the commercial satellite imaging market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the commercial satellite imaging market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the commercial satellite imaging market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the commercial satellite imaging market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]