The Commercial Telematics Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for commercial telematics. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for commercial telematics. The commercial telematics market has been segmented by solution type (oem and aftermarket), by application (solutions and services), by end user (transportation and logistics, insurance, healthcare, media & entertainment, vehicle manufacturers/dealers, and government agencies). Historical background for the demand of commercial telematics has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand commercial telematics have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Solution Type:
By End User:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media & Entertainment
- Vehicle Manufacturers/dealers
- Government Agencies
North America Commercial Telematics Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Solution Type
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End User
Europe Commercial Telematics Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Solution Type
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Commercial Telematics Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Solution Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Commercial Telematics Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Solution Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Commercial Telematics Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Solution Type
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End User
Major Companies: Cartrack, Daimler Fleetboard GmbH, Fleet Complete, Geotab Inc., Microlise, Masternaut Limited, Mix Telematics, Navistar Inc., Omnitracs, TomTom International BV, Trimble Inc., Verizon Connect, Zonar Systems.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for commercial telematics market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in commercial telematics market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the commercial telematics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of commercial telematics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the commercial telematics market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the commercial telematics
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]