Complementary medicine refers to therapies that complement traditional western (or allopathic) medicine and is used together with conventional medicine, and alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine.Alternative medicine refers to therapeutic approaches taken in place of traditional medicine and used to treat or ameliorate disease. Integrative medicine refers to combining complementary treatments with conventional care. The basic philosophy of complementary and alternative medicine includes holistic care, which focuses on treating a human being as a whole person.Complementary and alternative healthcare and medical practices (CAM) is a group of diverse medical and health care systems, practices, and products that are not presently considered to be part of conventional medicine. Complementary and Alternative Medicine Market are proven very safe and effective which are accepted as a Mainstream line in healthcare practises. Complementary and alternate medical modalities are as commonly used by poor urban populations as by the general population. Alternative medicine appears to appeal to patients as being more natural or less harmful than standard therapy. The use of CAM is common among poor or underprivileged groups., In most of the cases use of Complementary and Alternative medicine much appears to be reasonable or harmless.
The use of alternative medicine appears to be increasing. In the United Kingdom, limited data seem to support the idea that CAM use in the United Kingdom is high and is increasing. Magnet therapy involves applying the weak magnetic field of permanent magnets to the body, for purported health benefits. Magnetic therapy is generally considered safe in themselves, though there can be significant financial and opportunity costs to magnet therapy, especially when treatment or diagnosis are avoided or delayed. Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) includes herbs, diet supplements, mind-body exercises, vitamins and therapies like massage and acupuncture. Complementary and Alternative medicine therapy is used to feel better, reducing symptoms or side effects, feeling more In control and boosting immune system. Gradual expansion of alternative interventions, such as energy healing, is expected to drive the complementary and alternative medicine market. For instance, The Healing Company headquartered in England exhibits a diverse portfolio of complementary therapies, including reflexology, reiki, and havening techniques. Havening is a breakthrough complementary therapeutic approach developed to treat patients suffering from trauma and mental stress. magnetic therapy is gaining significant traction among professionals operating in the field of traditional medicine. Still in its nascent stage, a few clinical trials have stated the potential benefits of magnetic field therapy in pain management, which is set to boost its penetration across medical settings.The direct sales distribution segment is the largest contributor to the revenue generated by the global market for complementary and alternative medicine. This can be attributed to the fact that most frequently performed complementary and alternative therapies require direct interaction with the patient.
Some of the impact factors:
- Government initiatives play a pivotal role in boosting adoption of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Increased funding, establishing government facilities dedicated to complementary therapies, and the expensive nature of conventional treatment options are some of the secondary factors encouraging companies to invest in the market for complementary and alternative medicine.
- Government authorities in India are heavily investing in the development and standardization of facilities pertaining complementary medicine in the recent years.
- Gradual expansion of alternative interventions, such as energy healing, is expected to drive the complementary and alternative medicine market.
What does this report provide?
This report provides all the regions and countries of the world, which shows a regional development status, including market size of complementary and alternative medicinemarket. The report provides a 10-year forecast assessment of how the market is expected to grow in the future based on current and future market potential and advantages, opportunities and challenges.The report provides a forward-looking perspective on the Complementary and Alternative medicine market historical data, status, and future forecast, production, revenue, consumption.
- Magnetic Intervention
- Energy Healing
By Distribution Method:
North America Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Intervention
- North America, by Distribution Method
Europe Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Intervention
- Europe, by Distribution Method
Asia Pacific Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Intervention
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Method
Middle East & Africa Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Intervention
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Method
South America Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Intervention
- South America, by Distribution Method
Major Companies: Nordic Nutraceuticals, Columbia Nutritional, Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute, Herb Pharm, John Schumacher Unity Woods Yoga Centre, Pure Encapsulations, LLC., The Healing Company Ltd, AYUSH Ayurvedic Pte Ltd, and Sheng Chang Pharmaceutical Company.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for complementary and alternative medicine market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in complementary and alternative medicine market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the complementary and alternative medicine market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of complementary and alternative medicine market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the complementary and alternative medicine market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the complementary and alternative medicine
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]