The Computed Tomography Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for computed tomography. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for computed tomography. The computed tomography market has been segmented by product type (low slice ct scanner (<64 slices), medium slice ct scanner (64 slices), and high slice ct scanner (>64 slices)), by application (oncology, cardiovascular applications, musculoskeletal applications, neurovascular applications, spinal applications, and others), by end user (hospitals, and diagnostic centers). Historical background for the demand of computed tomography has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand computed tomography have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Product Type:
- Low Slice CT Scanner (<64 slices)
- Medium Slice CT Scanner (64 slices)
- High Slice CT Scanner (>64 slices)
- Cardiovascular Applications
- Musculoskeletal Applications
- Neurovascular Applications
- Spinal Applications
By End User:
- Diagnostic Centers
North America Computed Tomography Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End User
Europe Computed Tomography Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Computed Tomography Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Computed Tomography Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Computed Tomography Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End User
Major Companies: Siemens Healthineers, Hitachi Medical Corporation, NeuroLogica Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems, Neusoft Medical System, and Shenzen Anke High-Tech Co. Ltd.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for computed tomography market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in computed tomography market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the computed tomography market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of computed tomography market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the computed tomography market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the computed tomography
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]