The Connected Aircraft Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for connected aircraft on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the connected aircraft market. The connected aircraft market has been segmented by technology (Ka-Band, Ku-Band, And Air-To-Ground), by components (aircraft condition monitoring system, electronic fleet bag, and aircraft communication & reporting system) .Historic back-drop for the connected aircraft market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the connected aircraft market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Aircraft Condition Monitoring System
- Electronic Fleet Bag
- Aircraft Communication & Reporting System
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By Technology
◦ North America, By Components
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Technology,
◦ Western Europe, by Components
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Technology
◦ Asia Pacific, by Components
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Technology
◦ Eastern Europe, by Components
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Technology
◦ Middle East, by Components
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Technology
◦ Rest of the World, by Components
Companies Covered: Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, SITA OnAir, Thales SA, Kontron AG, Inmarsat plc, Gogo, Inc., Global Eagle Entertainment, Inc., Cobhamplc, IBM, Google, Spafax, Apple, and Microsoft
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the connected aircraft market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the connected aircraft market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the connected aircraft market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the connected aircraft market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the connected aircraft market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the connected aircraft market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]