The Connected Car Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for Connected car on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the Connected car market. The Connected car market has been segmented by technology (2G, 3G, and 4G/LTE), by connectivity solutions (integrated, embedded, and tethered), by service (driver assistance, safety, entertainment, well-being, vehicle management, and mobility management), by end market (OEM and aftermarket). Historic back-drop for Connected car market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the Connected car market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
• and 4G/LTE
By Connectivity Solutions:
• and Tethered
• Driver Assistance
• Vehicle Management
• and Mobility Management
By End Market:
• and Aftermarket
• North America
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Technology
◦ North America, by Connectivity Solutions
◦ North America, by Servive
◦ North America, by End Market
• Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Technology
◦ Western Europe, by Connectivity Solutions
◦ Western Europe, by Servive
◦ Western Europe, by End Market
• Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Technology
◦ Asia Pacific, by Connectivity Solutions
◦ Asia Pacific, by Servive
◦ Asia Pacific, by End Market
• Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Technology
◦ Eastern Europe, by Connectivity Solutions
◦ Eastern Europe, by Servive
◦ Eastern Europe, by End Market
• Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Technology
◦ Middle East, by Connectivity Solutions
◦ Middle East, by Servive
◦ Middle East, by End Market
• Rest of the World
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Technology
◦ Rest of the World, by Connectivity Solutions
◦ Rest of the World, by Servive
◦ Rest of the World, by End Market
Major Companies: Telefonica, Verizon Wireless, HARMAN International., TomTom International BV., AT&T Intellectual Property, Vodafone Group, Ford Motor Company, BMW AG, AUDI AG., Mercedes-Benz.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate market size for Connected car market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Connected car market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Connected car market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Connected car market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the Connected car market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Connected car market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]