A tube, squeeze tube, or collapsible tube is a collapsible package which can be used for viscous liquids such as cosmetic, artist's paint, adhesive, caulk, ointments, and so on. Basically, a tube is a cylindrical, hollow piece with a round or oval profile, made of plastic, paperboard, aluminium, or other metal. In general, on one end of the tube body there is a round orifice, which can be closed by different caps and closures. The orifice can be shaped in many different ways: plastic nozzles in various styles and lengths are most typical. The other end is sealed either by welding or by folding.
Aluminium Collapsible Tubes are the preferred packaging format for ointments and creams requiring high barrier properties for Product stability over a long shelf-life. ... Aluminium collapsible tubes are internally coated to provide lasting stability. Collapsible tubes protects the inside products from oxidation.
Plastic cosmetic tubes are used in most of the skincare products because they take less cost to manufacture and have same non-reactive properties that aluminium. Tube packaging makes transportation of the specialty cosmetics easier. Tubes are less bulky when compared to the older plastic jars and pumps, they weigh less and cost less to transport to retailers.
Cosmetic tube packaging offers greater versatility for manufacturers. Tubes can be made to hold as little as 3 ml of a specialty cosmetic or as much as 270 ml. This means that the manufacturer can offer small samples or smaller tubes of expensive specialty cosmetics to woo first time users, while continuing to offer larger volume tubes of the same product.
Consumers prefer the convenience that tube packaging provides. While squeezable tubes were originally used for food products such as jams, jellies, ad mayonnaise, they are now being used by cosmetics manufacturers. Consumers love the convenience of tube packaging that comes with a variety of heads that makes dispensing cosmetics much easier. Consumers can easily dispense the right amount of cosmetics they need, reducing wasted product.
Some impact Factors:-
- Increase in skincare industry and changing lifestyles across the globe.
- Cosmetic tubes provide convenience in transport. Cosmetic tubes are easy to use and very easy to carry them.
- Tube packaging is stable and ensures that specialty cosmetics and their unique compounds will remain stable for the shelf life of the product.
- Low manufacturing cost is the most important driving factor of cosmetic tubes.
- Cosmetic tubes are available in different sizes form 3 ml to 750 ml which provides them large Packaging Versatility.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global cosmetic tubes demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact in the market during the forecast period and in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global Cosmetic tubes market. The major market drivers, challenges and opportunities for the Cosmetic Tubes are also covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading Cosmetic tubes producers along with their production capacities and growth strategies adopted by them.
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
North America Cosmetic Tubes Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Material
- North America, by Application
Europe Cosmetic Tubes Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Material
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Cosmetic Tubes Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Material
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Cosmetic Tubes Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Material
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Cosmetic Tubes Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Material
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: LINHARDT GmbH & Co. KG, East Hill Industries, LLC., Berry Group Inc., Hoffmann Neopac AG, EsselPropack Limited, Albéa Beauty Holdings S.A, Montebello Packaging, CCL Industries Inc., and Others.
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for cosmetic tubes market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in cosmetic tubes market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the cosmetic tubes market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of cosmetic tubes market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the cosmetic tubes market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the cosmetic tubes
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]