The global crop monitoring market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Major factors impacting the market growth during the forecast period include the convergence of IT with agriculture, coupled with government initiatives and decline in sensor prices. Increasing number of applications for telematics which include tracking devices using global navigation satellite system (GNSS) to show the position of the equipment for management purposes in agriculture is anticipated to boost the market growth in the near future. Furthermore, growing investments in the agricultural technology market, emergence of IoT and AI-based crop monitoring products, rising concerns about improving farm productivity & profitability, and increasing farmers' perception for the use of remote sensing technology are also impacting market growth. This global report provides demand estimation of global crop monitoring market with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- By Offering
- Sensing & Monitoring devices
- Automation & Control
- System Integration and Consulting
- Managed Services
- Connected Services
- Assisted Professional Services
- By Technology
- Sensing & Imagery
- Variable Rate Technology
- Automation And Robotics
- By Applications
- Field Mapping
- Soil Monitoring
- Crop Scouting
- Yield Monitoring
- Variable Rate Application
- By Farm Size
- Large-Sized Farms
- Medium-Sized Farms
- Small-Sized Farms
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Crop Monitoring Market :
- Asia Pacific Crop Monitoring Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Crop Monitoring Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa Crop Monitoring Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Crop Monitoring Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- Deere & Company
- AGCO Corporation
- AG Junction Inc.
- Topcon Precision Agriculture
- Monsanto Company
- Yara International
- The Climate Corporation
- CropX Technologies
- Earth Observing System
- Surface Optics Corporation
- American Robotics
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for crop monitoring market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in crop monitoring market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the crop monitoring market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of crop monitoring market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of COVID-19 on the crop monitoring market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for crop monitoring market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the crop monitoring market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the crop monitoring market significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in crop monitoring market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the crop monitoring market.
- Competitive nature of the crop monitoring market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]