The Data Center Chip Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for data center chip. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for data center chip. The data center chip market has been segmented by chip type (GPU, ASIC, FPGA, CPU, others), by data center size (small & medium size and large size), by industry vertical (BFSI, manufacturing, government, it & telecom, retail, transportation, energy & utilities, others). Historical background for the demand of data center chip has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand data center chip have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Chip Type:
By Data Center Size:
- Small & Medium Size
- Large Size
By Industry Vertical:
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
North America Data Center Chip Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Chip Type
- North America, by Data Center Size
- North America, by Industry Vertical
Europe Data Center Chip Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Chip Type
- Europe, by Data Center Size
- Europe, by Industry Vertical
Asia Pacific Data Center Chip Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Chip Type
- Asia Pacific, by Data Center Size
- Asia Pacific, by Industry Vertical
Middle East & Africa Data Center Chip Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Chip Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Data Center Size
- Middle East & Africa, by Industry Vertical
South America Data Center Chip Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Chip Type
- South America, by Data Center Size
- South America, by Industry Vertical
Major Companies: Intel Corporation, GlobalFoundries, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Arm Limited (SoftBank Group Corp.), Broadcom, Xilinx, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nvidia Corporation.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for data center chip market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in data center chip market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the data center chip market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of data center chip market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the data center chip market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the data center chip.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]