The Data Center RFID Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for data center RFID on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the data center RFID market. The data center RFID market has been segmented by solution types (tags, readers, antennas, softwares, other hardware), by service type (integration services, professional services), by vertical (telecom and it, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), transportation and logistics, government and public, retail, media and entertainment, others), by data center type (mid-size, enterprise, large). Historic back-drop for the data center RFID market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the data center RFID market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Solution Types:
- Other Hardware
By Service Type:
- Integration Services
- Professional Services
- Telecom and IT
- Financial Services,
- Insurance (BFSI)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Public
- Media and Entertainment, Others
By Data Center Type:
- Enterprise, Large
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By Solution Types
◦ North America, By Service Type
◦ North America, By Verticals
◦ North America, By Data Center Type
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Solution Types
◦ Western Europe, by Service Type,
◦ Western Europe, by Verticals
◦ Western Europe, by Data Center Type
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Solution Types
◦ Asia Pacific, by Service Type
◦ Asia Pacific, by Verticals
◦ Asia Pacific, by Data Center Type
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Solution Types
◦ Eastern Europe, by Service Type
◦ Eastern Europe, by Verticals
◦ Eastern Europe, by Data Center Type
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Solution Types
◦ Middle East, by Service Type
◦ Middle East, by Verticals
◦ Middle East, by Data Center Type
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Solution Types
◦ Rest of the World, by Service Type
◦ Rest of the World, by Verticals
◦ Rest of the World, by Data Center Type
Companies Covered: IBM, RF Code, Zebra Technologies, HP, GAO RFID, Omni-ID, Alien Technology, Avery Dennison, Invengo Information Technology, Impinj
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the data center RFID market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the data center RFID market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the data center RFID market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the data center RFID market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the data center RFID market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the data center RFID market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]