The Deep Learning Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for deep learning. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for deep learning. The deep learning market has been segmented by hardware (processor, memory, network), software (solution platform/api), services (installation, training, support and maintenance), application (signal recognition, data mining, image recognition, others), and end-user (automotive, law, agriculture, retail, marketing, security, healthcare, manufacturing, fintech, human resources). Historical background for the demand of deep learning has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand deep learning have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Support and Maintenance
- Signal Recognition
- Data Mining
- Image Recognition
- Human Resources
North America Deep Learning Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Hardware
- North America, by Software
- North America, by Services
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End-User
Europe Deep Learning Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Hardware
- Europe, by Software
- Europe, by Services
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End-User
Asia Pacific Deep Learning Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Hardware
- Asia Pacific, by Software
- Asia Pacific, by Services
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End-User
Middle East & Africa Deep Learning Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Hardware
- Middle East & Africa, by Software
- Middle East & Africa, by Services
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End-User
South America Deep Learning Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Hardware
- South America, by Software
- South America, by Services
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End-User
Major Companies: BaumerOptronic GmbH, JAI A/S, MVTec Software GmbH, Tordivel AS, ISRA VISION, Sick, FLIR Systems, Inc., AMETEK.Inc, Qualitas Technologies Pvt Ltd, SUALAB, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., CEVA, Inc., Inuitive, Cognex Corporation, Basler AG, Omron Corporation, Keyence Corporation, National Instruments, Sony Corporation, Teledyne Technologies, Inc., Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Texas Instruments Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for deep learning market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in deep learning market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the deep learning market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of deep learning market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the deep learning market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the deep learning
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]