The DevSecOps Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for devsecops on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the devsecops market. The devsecops market has been segmented by component (solution, services), by deployment type (cloud, on-premises), by organization size (small & medium-sized enterprises, large enterprises), by vertical (BFSI, it & telecommunications, government & public sector, retail & consumer goods, manufacturing, energy & utilities, media & entertainment, healthcare & life sciences, others). Historic back-drop for devsecops market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the devsecops market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Deployment Mode:
By Organization Size:
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecommunications
- Government & Public Sector
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Deployment Mode
- North America, by Organization Size
- North America, by Vertical
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Component
- Western Europe, by Deployment Mode
- Western Europe, by Organization Size
- Western Europe, by Vertical
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment Mode
- Asia Pacific, by Organization Size
- Asia Pacific, by Vertical
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Component
- Eastern Europe, by Deployment Mode
- Eastern Europe, by Organization Size
- Eastern Europe, by Vertical
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Component
- Middle East, by Deployment Mode
- Middle East, by Organization Size
- Middle East, by Vertical
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Component
- Rest of the World, by Deployment Mode
- Rest of the World, by Organization Size
- Rest of the World, by Vertical
Companies Covered: Broadcom, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, Synopsys Inc., Microsoft, Google, DOME9 SECURITY INC., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Qualys Inc., Chef, Contrast Security, CyberArk Software Ltd., Entersoft, Rogue Wave Software Inc., Splunk Inc., 4ARMED LIMITED, Aqua Security Software Ltd., Checkmarx Ltd., CLOUDPASSAGE AND HALO, Continuum Security, Puppet, Sumo Logic, WhiteHat Security, and AlgoSec.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the devsecops market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the Devsecops market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Devsecops market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the Devsecops market and their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Offers unique insights into the decision-making process for every possible segment that aids in strategic decision making.
- Market size estimate of regionally and internationally focused Devsecops market.
- Unique research methodology based on the dynamics of the Devsecops market.
- Identification of major companies operating in the industry with key strategies adopted in recent years
- Exhaustive scope to help each stakeholder across the value chain of the Devsecops market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]