Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is a highly polar and water miscible organic liquid. It is essentially odourless and has a low level of toxicity. Due to its powerful solvent, it is termed as universal solvent. Dimethyl sulfoxide has many properties, such as powerful solvent, high flash point and boiling point, excellent toxicological and eco toxicological profile, recyclable, biodegradable and low odour. This product is wildly used in pharmaceutical, electronic and chemical fields. Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is mainly concentrated in US, France, Japan and China. Electronic or another higher-grade dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is mainly produced in US, France and Japan. In China, due to technological constraints, companies mostly produce industrial grade dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO).
DMSO is manufactured using black liquor, a by-product of paper mills. DMSO is used in a wide range of applications, such as pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and fine chemicals. With ongoing research and development to bolster the use of DMSO in the pharmaceutical sector, it’s expected that global consumption will witness an increase in coming years. Moreover, owing to its nontoxic and biodegradable properties, its use in the agrochemicals sector is also expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period. In China, there were many manufactures during the past few years. Because of environmental issues and intense competition, some of them discontinued or reduced their capacity. Currently, Chinese dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is on the oversupply state.
Some of impact factors:
- Growth of agrochemicals sector, as well as demand for environment-friendly and nontoxic solvents is expected to boost the global DMSO market during the forecast period.
- Even though it’s used as a drug, the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has limited its use for treating and managing bladder injury only.
- FDA has recently started trials for use of DMSO for closed head injuries, and it’s expected that increasing pharmaceutical applications will augur well for growth of the DMSO market during the forecast period.
What does this report provide?
The report provides dimethylsulphoxide market and its advancements across different industry verticals and as well as regions. The report provides a 10-year forecast assessment of how the market is expected to grow in the future based on current and future market potential and advantages, opportunities and challenges. It helps to plan business strategies by understanding the rising trends shaping and enhancing dimethylsulphoxide market development. The report provides a forward-looking perspective on the global dimethylsulphoxide market historical data, status, and future forecast, production, revenue, consumption.
- Industrial grade
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Electronic grade
By End-Use Industry :
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Electronic Industry
North America Dimethylsulphoxide Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by End-Use Industry
Europe Dimethylsulphoxide Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by End-Use Industry
Asia Pacific Dimethylsulphoxide Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by End-Use Industry
Middle East & Africa Dimethylsulphoxide Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by End-Use Industry
South America Dimethylsulphoxide Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, byEnd-Use Industry
Major Companies: Hubei Xingfa chemicals group, Gaylord chemical cooperation, Toray Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd., Arkema, YankuangLunan Chemicals, Zhuzhou Hansen., Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC., Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals among others.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for dimethylsulphoxide market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in dimethyl sulphoxide market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the dimethylsulphxide market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of dimethylsulphoxide market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the dimethylsulphoxide market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the dimethylsulphoxide
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]