The global distributed antenna system (DAS) is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Major factors impacting the market growth during the forecast period include increasing use of digital technologies in various areas such as stadiums, office buildings, smart cities, smart home and others is poised to augment the market growth. A distributed antenna system (DAS) is a set of antennas that are spaced apart, but linked to a common source that offers wireless or radio coverage within a given area. Its main use is to provide real-time coverage, to boost efficiency and others. Distributed antenna systems (DAS) provide a wide range of applications at public place, healthcare, hospitality, industry; education, retail, and airports & transportation applications, which in turn are also expected to impact market growth positively. This global report provides demand estimation of global distributed antenna system (DAS) with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- By Offering
- By Coverage
- By Ownership
- By Technology
- By User Facility
- >500K FT2
- 200K–500K FT2
- <200K FT2
- By Vertical
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Distributed Antenna System (DAS) :
- Asia Pacific Distributed Antenna System (DAS):
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Distributed Antenna System (DAS):
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa Distributed Antenna System (DAS):
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Distributed Antenna System (DAS):
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- Corning Incorporated
- Cobham Wireless
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
- ATC IP LLC
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Dali Wireless
- Bird Technologies
- JMA Wireless
- Westell Technologies, Inc.
- BTI wireless
- Advanced RF technologies
- Betacom Incorporated
- CONNECTIVITY WIRELSS SOLUTION
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for distributed antenna system (DAS) on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in distributed antenna system (DAS) and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the distributed antenna system (DAS) with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of distributed antenna system (DAS) with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of COVID-19 on the distributed antenna system (DAS) with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for distributed antenna system (DAS) to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the distributed antenna system (DAS).
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the distributed antenna system (DAS) significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in distributed antenna system (DAS) to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the distributed antenna system (DAS).
- Competitive nature of the distributed antenna system (DAS) with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]