The Distribution Automation Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for the distribution automation. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for the distribution automation. The distribution automation market has been segmented by component (field device (smart meters, voltage regulators, and smart sensors), software & services, communication technology (wired, and wireless)), by type of utility (public, private). Historical background for the demand of distribution automation has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for distribution automation have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Field Device:
- Smart Meters
- Voltage Regulators
- Smart Sensors
- Software & Services
- Communication Technology:
By Type of Utility:
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Type of Utility
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Component
- Western Europe, by Type of Utility
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Type of Utility
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Component
- Eastern Europe, by Type of Utility
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Component
- Middle East, by Type of Utility
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Component
- Rest of the World, by Type of Utility
Major Companies: Siemens, ABB, GE, Schneider Electric, Eaton.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017- 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the distribution automation market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the distribution automation market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the distribution automation market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the distribution automation market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the distribution automation market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the distribution automation market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]