The Dysphagia Management Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for dysphagia management. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for dysphagia management. The dysphagia management market has been segmented by product (drugs (proton pump inhibitors), feeding tubes (naso-gastric, tubes peg tubes), nutritional solutions (thickeners, beverages, purees)), by indication (oropharangeal dysphagia, esophageal dysphagia), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, specialty clinics). Historical background for the demand of dysphagia management has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand dysphagia management have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Drugs (Proton Pump Inhibitors)
- Feeding Tubes (Naso-Gastric, Tubes PEG tubes)
- Nutritional Solutions (Thickeners, Beverages, Purees)
- Oropharangeal Dysphagia
- Esophageal Dysphagia
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Specialty Clinics
North America Dysphagia Management Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product
- North America, by Indication
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Dysphagia Management Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product
- Europe, by Indication
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Dysphagia Management Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product
- Asia Pacific, by Indication
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Dysphagia Management Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product
- Middle East & Africa, by Indication
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Dysphagia Management Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product
- South America, by Indication
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: Eisai Co. Ltd., C. R. Bard, Inc. (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Hormel Health Labs, AstraZeneca, Cipla Ltd., Nestlé Health Science, Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc., Bracco Diagnostics Inc., Phagenesis Ltd., Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, and Cook Medical Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for dysphagia management market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in dysphagia management market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the dysphagia management market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of dysphagia management market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the dysphagia management market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the dysphagia management
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]